Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sign-ups Happening Now


CCP Kids Camp 2011 is less than three weeks away.  Sign-up today online, in person at the church office on Sundays, or during the week.  Office hours are M-F 8:30-4:00.

Watch this space for more exciting news about Kids Camp 2011.  We will have a blog with photos for you to follow along and see what exciting things the kids are up to at camp.  We'll have daily updates and photos posted from camp. 

For more information about the camp location and to see pictures of the facility, visit the camp's website: Hartstone Bible Camp 

In the meantime, the CCP Kids Camp staff and counselors are fine-tuning their super hero alternate identities.  Some possibilities for me are: The Navigator (because I like maps and and I am good with directions), The Googler (because I can find anything on Google), or Cyber Woman (self-expanitory as I'm the one blogging obviously).

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment